Monday 5 January 2015

Season's Greetings



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope it was a beautiful day for all.


I owe you all a huge apology. I didn't get my Christmas cards sent.  I made them early and then misplaced them.  By the time they were found the cards would not have been received before Christmas.  The best intentions, sorry.

Leading up to Christmas I was busy creating artwork as gifts.  Also my son turned 21 on the 17th Dec '14.  He had a bit of a party but we put on a bigger one for his 18th.



Below is a piece I drew just for my own pleasure.





Drawing of Sara Donaldson - Blogger: Harper and Harley

Below are some cards that I had made.










Mixed Media made by me


This is another picture I made for a friend.  I used my cricut to cut the letters etc out.



Live Love Craft

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment